- Responsibility for daily functions of reception by answering phones, greeting visitors and managing conference room set up.
- Provide support for a multitude of projects using Microsoft Outlook, internal databases and intranet.
- Support whole office administrative needs such as ordering supplies both for office and kitchen, arranging travel /transportation for CEO and guests.
- Assist with charitable event support
- Provide other administrative support, as needed.
- Back up for CEO's administrative staff.
- Associates Degree.
- MS Office Suite proficiency is required.
- Experience with calendar management also helpful.
- Enthusiastic team player with a positive demeanor with exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Organized, detail oriented, and able to manage and prioritize multiple tasks.
- Ability to handle confidential, professional and personal information.
- Ability to effectively interact with a wide array of employees and visitors.
- Excellent and clear communication skills.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed