Agenus is a pioneer in the emerging field of Immuno-oncology. For two decades, Agenus has been creating and advancing patient-specific anti-cancer vaccines in the effort to harness the power of the immune system to control or eradicate cancer. We now have a portfolio of innovative approaches that include checkpoint modulators, personalized anti-cancer vaccines and powerful adjuvants. We are dedicated scientists, researchers, biotechnologists, physicians, and businesspeople working together toward one goal: minimize the burden of cancers and infections by helping the body heal itself through the power of science. The work we do at Agenus is cutting edge and deeply motivating. We believe passionately in our technology, in our pipeline, and in our responsibility to deliver on the promise of immunology to treat cancer and infectious disease. Our environment fosters innovation and leadership at every level. We encourage people to think and dream big. We provide the opportunity to apply your many talents and develop your career in creative and sometimes unconventional ways. If you’re looking for an inspired environment, passionate colleagues, and a culture that nurtures learning, innovation and team success, we invite you to join us.
- Creating and executing a clear, integrated clinical development strategy for immunotherapy that will ultimately lead to regulatory approvals
- Identifying, developing and implementing immuno-oncology asset and immuno-oncology combination regimens that have a strong mechanistic rationale, the potential to substantially improve upon the current standard of care, and support an aggressive clinical development plan
- Leading collaborations with world experts (including other companies where appropriate) in the field of immuno-oncology to ensure optimization of the immunotherapy strategy and pipeline
- Responsible for coordinating a cross functional Team(s) comprised of colleagues from Clinical Development, Medical Affairs, Translational Oncology, Statistics, Clinical Pharmacology, Regulatory, Safety, Project Management, Operations, Commercial Development, and Finance and other functions as determined by the needs of the team
- Coordinate with the Translational Oncology Lead on the Asset Team in the thoughtful integration of biomarker and companion diagnostic studies into the clinical development strategy for each asset
- Ensures that the project is managed appropriately per budget
- Accountable for ensuring that the necessary resources are applied to the project team to support its success
- Promotes a culture of innovation within the cross-functional team(s) in order to bring forward creative development plans that maximize the potential of each asset
- May act as point of contact and project representative to governance and other decision-making bodies, including information dissemination and the resolution of critical project issues
- Leverages line expertise to achieve the team goals
- Able to engage with Business Development and contribute to efforts to optimize pre and post-PoC immuno oncology portfolio though in-licensing, out-licensing, co-sponsorship, and other collaborative efforts
- Creates a motivated, committed and engaged project team
- Models and expects effective team behavior to achieve the project goals
- Manages key interdivisional interfaces on project issues including but not limited to research, regulatory affairs, development, commercial, medical affairs, manufacturing and operations.
- MD Training Preferred: Proven ability to function effectively across a complex matrix organization with multiple stakeholders and constituents Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience in the pharmaceutical, academic and/or medical research environments having successfully executed a major component of a development program.
- Significant Phase 1-3 clinical research experience with strong understanding of the elements of drug development programs and experience in their design and execution
- An organized, independent, self-motivated individual with exceptional presentation, written, and oral communication skills Able to tailor presentations to the knowledge level of the audience to suit their needs and maximize understanding of the topic
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed